GO MO Group is an international company with offices in Gothenburg, Stockholm and Pune with a combined staff of over 55+ employees. We strive to be the ideal partner to our clients and help them make the right decisions at the right moment.
We provide optimal services in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Google Ads, Development and Lead Generation. We work with some of Europe’s biggest companies such as Stena, Alfa Laval and Volvo.
Our organization is made up of the following teams: SEO, Google Ads, Strategy, Development, Design, Content, Admin & HR. This position is an opportunity to lead, manage and develop the administration department at a fast-growing, dynamic and exciting company.
We understand that people are crucial to the success of our business. Thus, we are looking for a talented Operations Executive, who can lead a team of three.
Scope of Work
Manages general office duties to ensure company processes run smoothly.
- Vendor Management
- Research and find vendors as per the needs of the organization
- Infrastructure Management
- Managing all infra related issues (IT, electricity, water, office maintenance, etc)
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness in the office
- Stationary Management
- Maintain an inventory of office supplies
- Support in scanning, printing and photocopy
- Personal Assistant
- Acting as a point of contact between Managing Director and the stakeholders & assisting him with respect to his assignments
- Maintain Office Decorum
- Responsible for creating an office environment which is professional
- Support the Admin Manager and Sr. Stakeholders within the organisation by performing administrative tasks
- Receipt & Invoice Management
- Receipt Management that includes tracking the monthly transaction done through cash or via company debit card
- Communicate the invoices raised through vendors with the concerned stakeholders
- 30-40% of this job roles includes work outside the office. This includes procurement, coordination, site inspection, vendor meeting etc
- Minimum 3 yrs to 8 yrs of experience in administrative duties
- Great English verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor Degree in any field
- Hand-on experience with
- Experience in Microsoft platforms: Word & Excel
- Experience in managing vendors
- Handle multiple tasks effectively and efficiently
- Excellent multitasking abilities