GO MO DBS is a leading Global Demand Generation company.
Our core competencies range from offering a competitive, low-risk, cost-per-lead approach to clients, across IT, Technology, Marketing, HR, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing, Health & Safety, Electronics, Construction and more.
We deliver content syndication and nurture programs; content and webinar creation; by list purchase or rental. Our experts deliver tailored solutions that help businesses achieve their revenue goals.
Our Business processes are Information Technology-based, and are referred to as ITES-KPO, where ITES stands for Information Technology Enabled Service and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) is a sub-segment of the Business Process Outsourcing industry.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- At least 0-1 years of industry sales experience
- Strategic leadership ability
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed