GO MO DBS is a leading Global Demand Generation company.
Our core competencies range from offering a competitive, low-risk, cost-per-lead approach to clients, across IT, Technology, Marketing, HR, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing, Health & Safety, Electronics, Construction and more.
We deliver content syndication and nurture programs; content and webinar creation; by list purchase or rental. Our experts deliver tailored solutions that help businesses achieve their revenue goals.
Our Business processes are Information Technology-based, and are referred to as ITES-KPO, where ITES stands for Information Technology Enabled Service and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) is a sub-segment of the Business Process Outsourcing industry.
- Graduate/Post-Graduate in any stream
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English
- Detail-oriented and solution-driven
- Adaptable and enjoys the challenges of a volatile and fast-paced working environment
- Strong desire for learning and professional growth
- 3+ years of relevant work experience (Not Mandatory)
- Serve as the sole point of contact for our international B2B clients, and an intermediary between the stakeholders.
- Nurture and strengthen client relationships, excel at end-to-end management of client deliverables, and strategically advise clients on how our solutions can best fit their demand and lead generation goals
- Be responsible for day-to-day communication with clients and understand client requirements and communicate the same to the operations team
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams and oversee monthly campaign deliveries
- Maintain daily/weekly campaign status reports
- Prepare SOW and manage invoicing requirements
- Create ad-hoc post-campaign analysis presentations
- Handle client escalations appropriately
- Manage 1-2 CSAEs