GO MO DBS is a leading Global Demand Generation company.
Our core competencies range from offering a competitive, low-risk, cost-per-lead approach to clients, across IT, Technology, Marketing, HR, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing, Health & Safety, Electronics, Construction and more.
We deliver content syndication and nurture programs; content and webinar creation; by list purchase or rental. Our experts deliver tailored solutions that help businesses achieve their revenue goals.
Our Business processes are Information Technology-based, and are referred to as ITES-KPO, where ITES stands for Information Technology Enabled Service and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) is a sub-segment of the Business Process Outsourcing industry.
Recruitment and Selection:
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs
- Determine selection criteria and frame JD for the roles
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Offer release & salary discussion.
- Induction & joining formalities.
- Employee relations and plan and implement employee engagement activities in consultation with the HR manager.
- Be responsible for policy implementation and work towards building a positive work environment
- Grievance handling and resolution conduct of all HR connect programs with the employees
Handle all exit formalities including conduct of exit interview and full and final settlement
- Support the HR manager in implementation of the quarterly performance review process
- Monitor the timelines and work with operations leaders to ensure that the process is completed as per timelines.
- Validate the performance ratings in case of any disagreement between the employee and his/her manager.
Qualification and Experience
- MBA HR
- Excellent Communication Skills
- 1 – 2 years of experience