GO MO Group is an international company with offices in Gothenburg, Stockholm and Pune with a combined staff of over 130+ employees. We strive to be the ideal partner to our clients, where we are able to help you make the right decisions at the right moment. We prioritize finding the best solution for your company, right from creating a digital strategy and implementing in a way that provides better results.
Our team provides optimal services in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Adwords, Development and Lead Generation. We work with some of Europe’s biggest companies such as Stena, Alfa Laval and Volvo. This position is a stepping stone for becoming a Project Manager and involves with extensive training in Adwords, SEO and management.
We design and build high quality & user friendly websites for our clients to ensure they always stay ahead of their completion. Thus, we are looking for a highly talented UI designer, who can provide the best design solutions for our clients.
Scope of Work
The responsibilities include but, are NOT limited to the following:
1. Create responsive HTML websites and write well-designed, compatible and efficient WordPress code
2. Customize, recommend and integrate WordPress plug-ins
3. Customize, recommend and integrate WordPress themes
4. Work with various databases which include MySQL, MS-SQL etc.
5. Design and develop front-end which includes HTML, CSS, JQuery, AJAX etc.
6. Setup projects using version control systems like GitHub, Bit-bucket etc.
7. Communicate with team and management on project development, timelines and results
8. Track latest IT and technological developments and implement wherever required
9. Work closely with other team members to meet client goals
- Strong knowledge of technologies like PHP, HTML, CSS, etc.
- 1 year of experience in Web Development
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Effective communication skills
- Experience in working with WordPress
- Experience in WooCommerce
- Knowledge of other CMS like Drupal, Joomla, Magento, etc.
- Project management experience with international clients
- Google / Hubspot Digital Certifications