GO MO Group is an international company with offices in Gothenburg, Stockholm and Pune with a combined staff of over 120+ employees. We strive to be the ideal partner to our clients and help them make the right decisions at the right moment.
Our organization is made up of the following teams: SEO, Google Ads, Strategy, Development, Design, Content, Lead Generations, Admin & HR.
We provide optimal services in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Google Ads, Development and Lead Generation. We work with some of Europe’s biggest companies such as Stena, Alfa Laval and Volvo.
We understand that people are crucial to the success of our business. Thus, we are looking for a highly talented HR to improve the company brand, culture and provide the best strategies for our human capital.
Scope of Work
The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
1. Understand the job roles and responsibilities from relevant stakeholders
2. Create a recruitment strategy and communicate the deadline to relevant stakeholders
3. Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
4. Sourcing resumes from various recruitment portals and scrutinizes the resumes as per hygiene parameters communicated by relevant stakeholders
5. Proactively seek market intelligence to gain a competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies
6. Responsible for the candidate experience throughout his/her interview journey with us
7. Schedule interviews and co-ordinate with candidates for scheduling round 2, round 3 interviews and offer presentation
8. Ensuring flawless communication with consultants, hiring managers and key stakeholders
9. Responsible for meeting the recruitment deadlines on time and ensuring quality standards are met
10. Provide regular reporting and analytics of key hiring metrics to the hiring managers
11. Suggest new ideas to improve the recruitment process
12. Responsible for managing offer discussion, contract signing and on-boarding of candidates
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelors/MBA in Human Resources
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Impactful presentation style
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
- A positive “can do” attitude