New rules on protection when processing personal data
Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) contains rules on the processing of personal data. The regulation enters into The Data Protection Ordinance (GDPR) contains rules on the processing of personal data. The regulation enters into force on May 25, 2018 and applies as a law in all EU member states.
The purpose is to improve the protection of the individual in the processing of personal data. It also contains rules on what rights to information and access to personal data you have, rules on the rectification of incorrect personal data and the possibility of limiting the processing of personal data in some cases.
GOMO Group’s data protection policy
By using our site or entering into an agreement with us, you agree to our Data Protection Policy and our processing of your personal data. You also agree that GOMO Group uses electronic communication channels to send information to you. It is important that you read and understand our data protection policy before using our services.
You may directly or indirectly provide us with information about yourself in various ways
Information we collect about you
When you use our services, the following information may be collected,
- Personal and contact information – name, date of birth, social security number, invoice and delivery address, e-mail address, mobile phone number, etc.
- Services information – details of the services you have purchased.
- Historical information – what services you previously purchased.
- Device information – e.g. IP address, language settings, browser settings, operating system, platform and screen resolution.
- Geographic information – your geographical location. The information you provide is generally necessary to enter into a contractual relationship with us, while the other information we collect is generally necessary for other purposes, as described below.
What do we do with your information?
All data is used to provide, execute and improve GOMO Group’s services. GOMO Group processes personal data for the following purposes based on the following legal grounds:
What is done and why
- Confirm your identity and verify personal and contact information?
This is done to enable us to make contractual obligations to you, and to prevent fraud.
- Administration related to finance and providing information to you?
This is done so that we can make contractual obligations towards you
- Collection of information in connection with the conclusion of an agreement?
This is done so that we can make contractual obligations towards you and be able to comply with applicable legislation and also be able to present our work to you and your company
- Information is included in connection with the improvement of services and products?
In order to constantly improve our services, we need to analyze “customer cases” and different situations. We also collect data in the form of web browser, operating system, visitor’s physical position through IP address, and possibly. when registering for newsletters or filling out contact forms. The purpose is to improve the content and to adapt the website to visitors and target groups.
The purpose may also be to communicate with you. GOMO Group may use your data to communicate relevant information regarding use or similar services and to conduct customer satisfaction surveys regarding our services. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you are welcome to email email@example.com
Who can we share your information with?
We may transfer to, or share your information with, selected third parties, as follows. We take all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure that your data is handled securely when transferring to or sharing with such selected third parties.
- Information to authorities. The GOMO Group may, upon request, be required to provide necessary information to authorities such as the police, tax authorities or other authorities if we are required to do so by law or if you have agreed to do so.
- What we will NOT do with your data. We will not sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission to do so.
Where do we process your personal information?
Our aim is to process your data within the EU / EEA. However, in some situations the data may be transferred to, and processed in, countries outside the EU / EEA by a subsidiary of GOMO Group. However, GOMO Group will take all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure that your data is handled safely and on a secure level such as the protection offered within the EU / EEA. When an agreement is reached with the GOMO Group and the work is started, the transfer of customer data is sometimes carried out by our subsidiary in India.
This is done through standard clauses that make the transfer possible according to: Standard Contractual Clauses
How long do we store your personal data?
GOMO Group will only store your data for as long as necessary to carry out our contractual obligations to you and as long as required by statutory storage times. When we save your data for purposes other than our contractual obligations, e.g. for accounting purposes, we only save the data for as long as necessary and / or statutory for each purpose. For example, we store data through Google analytics to improve the website for 26 months, you can read more about it here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/7667196
Your rights to access, rectification and deletion
- Right to access your data. You can request a copy of the information you would like to know and verify the information we have about you.
- Right to correction . You have the right to correct incorrect or incomplete information about yourself.
- Right to be forgotten. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data in cases where the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Right to complaint. You have the right to submit a complaint to the GOMO Group or to the Data Inspectorate regarding the processing of personal data and the collection of information.
Information about cookies:
GOMO Group AB,
SE 41119, Göteborg
Read more about the Data Protection Regulation at the Data Inspectorate .